Monday, July 14, 2008

Last blog from KY


Well Graham and I head home to see Daddy/Jonathan tomorrow, so I thought I should get one more blog in before real life starts again. I realized I haven't posted a video yet of his first major milestone of rolling over, so I will do it now. The best is his look of utter pride and joy at the accomplishment! Rolling back to front like this took him longer to get comfortable with, but he's now so good at both that he just rolls wherever he wants. In fact, if you leave him unattended on the floor for even a minute you never know where he'll be when you come back. Fortunately, with all of the loving family members around Graham hasn't spent a minute alone in quite some time (other than at nap time). I think he'll have a little withdrawal when we get home.
I'll also add a picture of Graham in his favorite place- outside under the trees, this time while the rest of us are picnicking. Emily's boyfriend Maarten is his latest friend!
Love to all! Kate

0 comments: