Friday, July 4, 2008

Fun Family





Happy Fourth of July everyone! We've had a wet one here in Glendale, and Graham had a fun walk out in the summer showers this morning, (for the record, he's not quite walking yet, much to his dismay, so he must still be carried). I am going to upload a video of his pan game and then our three generations picture. Graham also got to spend a little time with his great uncle and aunt John and Kathy, as well as cousin/Auntie Johanna yesterday. He thought that was pretty cool! Having perfected his rolling skills both ways now, he's also learning that by rolling over and over and over he can actually get somewhere... Look out world! Oh, I can't forget a picture of Graham with his "teething carrot," a little trick we learned from Grandma. The best part is that an unknowing Aunt Emily grated up his carrot (which had been rinsed and left in a bag in the fridge) into our salad last night! A little baby slobber makes a fabulous low-cal dressing!
Blessings, Kate

3 comments:

Youth @ First UMC said...

Graham looks so huge! It's incredible. He looks like a toddler. I can't wait to give a big snarfle and hug. You too, Kate! Love, Jon

Keely said...

The salad sounds delish! Really wish we could have been there for the party! Love you guys!

usa917 said...

Hello my Kentucky family:-) Thank you telling me about this blog, my sister Keely! I love it! I'm so glad that everyone look so happy. Especially, I like Memo's smail. I'm sure Graham gives her big energy. My angel Solala can read all of English alphabets already! She loves to read a book too! I hope you have the nice holidays, Katie!
I miss you all.
Miyako