Sunday, June 29, 2008

First Swim!






Hello again to all! I'm going to be updating a lot more often the next couple of weeks since Daddy is waiting for pictures and videos. I really wanted to add one more video of Graham crawling (he is really catching on- he knows what he wants to do and tries SO hard!) but I can't seem to get it to upload. Instead I'll add some pictures of his first time swimming. After an inital few minutes of uncertainty, he absolutely loved the pool. He splashed water all over both of us, and after a while had a pretty good doggy-paddle going. Hopefuly he didn't swallow too much chlorine... His appetite is also expanding. Tonight, after I had already fed him as much milk as he would eat he sat in his high-chair and gobbled down some cereal, applesauce, and then smashed bananas; every time I finished one bowl full, he would starting yelling (literally) for more. I can't imagine how it will be when he's a teenager.


Love to all! Kate (and Graham)

2 comments:

عودة الوعي said...

صور جميلة ومدونة مشوقة
it is very fine photo and beautful blog

my blog ahmedkkhairy.blogspot.com

Keely said...

Hooray for the first swim! I checked just an hour ago and then just once more before going home and there were all these great new posts!! Really wish we could be there too!! Love you guys!!