Sunday, June 1, 2008

4 months old!


While Graham is finishing up his long afternoon nap I thought I'd add a couple more pictures. We'll try to blog again tomorrow after Graham's 4 month appointment to let you know the new height and weight and other vital statistics! But, in the meantime, I thought we should do a simple leg chubbiness comparison to illustrate what a big boy he's becoming. Check out the difference between week 2 and 4 months!

Graham continues to be such a joy in our lives. He is more fun all the time, and such a sweet snuggly boy. This picture with his dad also shows off his new favorite pose with his hands thoughtfully clasped together. He is so purposeful and serious with the way he uses his hands, I love it! There's no thrashing about with them for him. He prefers gentle touches and then a firm grip if it's something really cool.

Going back to work has been good, but I miss my boys so much during the day! My biggest consolation is the size of the smiles I get when I get home. It makes me feel so loved to see those huge dimples and the excited body-wiggling that accompanies them! I'm so blessed.

Continue to pray for us as we try to make decisions about the coming year(s). There is so much to think about these days, but we're also just trying to enjoy each day and all of the fun it brings. Watching Graham discover his world helps us do that. Love to all!

1 comments:

Emily Greene said...

Congrats, Graham! 4 months! We love you! Thanks so much for blogging, Kate!