Monday, June 2, 2008

Check-up Stats


Hello everyone! We just got home from our appointment, and Graham is already sleeping; two months ago when I made the appointment I didn't know yet that I was making it during prime nap time. Hopefully it helped that he was so tired, though--he cried for about 15 seconds during his shots and that was that. He settled right down to sleep immediately after, so I think this round went just fine. He nows weighs in at 15lbs (so he's pretty much doubled his birth weight) which lands him at 50th percentile, and he is a whopping 27inches long, which is off the charts! Maybe he'll have his granddad's long lean figure? The doctor also told us we can start feeding him some rice cereal since he is big and strong, and hopefully that will help him start sleeping through the night again. I think all of the trips, guests, and changes with me going back to work are still going to take some adjusting, though.

In other news, I (Kate) managed to contract pink-eye to go along with my cold. I must have had a contagious patient at work that I wasn't aware of. Our pediatrician (who is also a church friend) was kind enough to check me out and give me a prescription at Graham's appointment, so it saved me a trip to the office! Now I'm just praying that the guys won't get it from me. Yesterday before my eyes really started showing it I gave Graham an awful lot of kisses...

I'll also try and post a little video, just so you can see him in action. Unfortunately he is quite captivated by the camera, so we have spent many minutes trying to get him to interact with us as if it isn't there, all to no avail. So, these aren't any of his best smiles or giggles, but still pretty cute.

Well Graham's been up for a while sitting beside me and is getting bored, so I should stop for now.
Love! Kate

1 comments:

Emily said...

He looks like such a little boy, I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!
How exciting that he's going to taste his first sort of solid food and that he's a TALL BOY!!!!