Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Graham's first Easter (and a little more)

Graham enjoyed his first Easter on Sunday! Not only did he get to nap through the sermon, but he enjoyed LOTS of positive attention after service as everyone ooed and aahed over his handsome little self. What fun! Here's a morning shot with Shosho before the service.
He is becoming such a charming little guy these days! He is SO interested in the world around him; today he spent about 15 minutes straight just looking up at me, smiling and talking. Unfortunately he's also been battling his first cold this week, but it seems to bother me almost more than it does him. He's just such a sweet boy. Here's a picture of my boys relaxing together:



















And let's see, one more...

1 comments:

Emily said...

TOO CUTE!!!!!!! :)
I especially love... oh, all of them. I was going to say the one with Jon, and then I was going to say the one with ShoSho too, and then... yeah, of course it's all of them.
I wish I could be there again! or that you could be here :) Very, very adobable little boy, and I love you parents too! ;)