Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A few more pictures



Hello everyone! I can't believe how time flies! I'm already over a month into my leave from work, and I am enjoying every minute of watching Graham grow and develop. He is really starting to enjoy his surroundings, and is making eye contact; we think we've seen some real smiles, although it's hard to tell for sure. Whether he knows what he's doing or not, when he shows those dimples it sure melts the heart!
I forgot to post the pictures of Graham in his circus pajamas from Belgium that Aunt Emily sent, so I will put those up now(I picked the one where his face was starting to match the outfit- he doesn't like to be put down if he's not in the mood!). Also, we had a good friend from RVA, Nancy Shadlock, come to visit, so she took a picture of the three of us together- those are hard to get when it's just us! In other exciting news, we are expecting some wonderful visits soon- Grandma (ShoSho) Shaw will be here in just a few days, and Auntie Em will soon follow. We can't wait!
Love to each of you! Kate

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Congratulations to both of you. I am a friend of Anne's in Albany,GA and just heard about your blog. He is so precious!
Tammy Matthews

Emily said...

He doesn't appear to love his cirque pj's yet.... Jammer!!!

I CAN'T WAIT to be there, and I'm so glad that I'll get to overlap (I think) a bit with ShoSho! :)

Good times a'comin'....