Thursday, July 16, 2009

Is this too high?

So Graham and I love to play a game where I throw him in the air and catch him. Often when I do it Kate gets very nervous, but I've never really understood why until I saw this picture that Debbie (more about her in a moment) took of us at the beach:




















Yikes! That does seem a bit too high!










Just kidding, that was photoshopped, but the real one is a bit alarming to me anyway:




















I'm reconsidering whether that height is necessary to provoke baby giggles. More experimentation seems in order...

Anyway, we've had a wonderful few days with one of Kate's very best friends, Debbie Head:















Graham really loved Debbie a lot, and one highlight was a trip to the beach, were Debbie took some pictures so I can prove I am actually Graham's dad and do spend a bit of time with him as well:












Anyway it was an awesome time with her and we miss her already, but we're so excited about seeing Grandaddy, Granna and Aunt Emily this weekend. Yipeee!!

4 comments:

Lois said...

OK, so after my initial heart attack, I called Dad over and he said, "oh my word!" We sat there in amazement for a few moments and then began to scroll down -- to the "rest of the story." Whew!
We LOVE this blog. What a story unfolds.
Shosho and Babu

Becki said...

Oh, Jon.. I felt a bit faint when I saw this pic.. Allison said it had to be photoshopped.. how did she know? Even pic two was a bit heart stopping...

Hugs to you all...
Becki & Allison

Emily said...

We are in covington! Hurray for wendy's wi fi hot spot and iPod touch!

Debbie said...

Jon: Good strategy. Way to freak everyone out with a lie first so they wouldn't gawk at the truth! You even had me pretty good with the first one.

Kate: I'm glad you bought the swim diapers for Graham. ;0)

Miss you guys, a lot.

Debbie