Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Crawling!







We finally managed to get Graham to perform his crawling feats for the camera! Isn't he impressive?? I think this is actually the longest he's ever stayed just on his hands and knees without "cheating" and doing a few commando crawls in between. However as I type this he is continuing to crawl circles around me all in the new style--what a big boy. He is the best, sweetest, cutest baby in the world! I guess as his mom I'm allowed to say that, right?? But, his Granddadthought so, too. Here are a few pictures from before we left for the airport, and playing in the yard last night. Sorry there are several from the same "photo shoot" but I couldn't choose! We're having a beautiful end to the summer so far. I hope the same is true for each of you!

3 comments:

Emily said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!
I want to scream, he's so cute :) And you know I'm not really the screaming type...
Thanks for not choosing only one pic from the same photo shoot... they're all too great!!
Love you guys!

Em

Unknown said...

How come he wouldn't do this for me??? Actually I'm not surprised- just one more daily accomplishment.
The week was fast but wonderful.
Granddad

Dan.Estep said...

Graham is such a handsome baby! He is very cute when he crawls too! It is sad that I don't get to see Graham every week now, but I guess it will make seeing him in Thanksgiving that much more special!

I am looking forward to seeing you all in Thanksgiving!

Dan